Apply for workshops
email@example.com for Beograd
firstname.lastname@example.org for Zagreb
13th 14th and 15th of September 2017. Belgrade, 17:00-19:30
27th 28th and 29th of September 2017. Zagreb, 17:00-19:30
Contortionism and handstand workshop with Antonia Kuzmanic (ROOM 100, Cro)
Price: 50 euro
This workshop offers to the participant possibility to increase personal flexibility and strength and at the same time knowledge about technically correct ways of handstands.
Participants will pass trough basic and advanced exercises for front bending, back bending and over splits, with goal to increase flexibility of upper, middle and down part of backs, shoulders, pelvis, hips and also muscles and ligaments of legs.
In part of workshop dedicated to handstands participants will pass trough different degrees of strength exercises for handstands and different variations of handstands and endurance in the air (on the ground, cubes and sticks). Special attention will be focused on revising of wrong techniques of performing handstands…
13. and 14.september 2017. Beograd 10:00-14:00
23.09. to 26.09. from 17:00 to 20:00 and 27.09. & 28.09. from 11:00 to 14:00 Zagreb
Apply until: 11.9.2017. at 00:00 on email email@example.com for Beograd
and until 22.09.2017 on email firstname.lastname@example.org for Zagreb
Price for Beograd : 3600rsd | 30 euro
Price for Zagreb: 500kn | 68 euro
“Allies of Gravity” suggests another perspective of the “juggling-world” facilitating a type of training that inquires in the depths of this art and identifies tools that will provide new supports for creation.
• Facilitate tools that will allow unstructuring the classic conception of juggling
• Seek the personal juggling universe and language that will
reinforce each player´s own idiosyncrasy
• Stimulate the singularity of each body to construct a juggling
game where the juggler is creator and not reproducer
• Analyse in detail the creative process, unveiling the essence of
each juggling movement and tuning the eye to observe beyond the
25th, 27th and 28th of September 2017.- Zagreb
with Dana Augustin (Hrv/Slo)
Aplication deadline: 22nd of September 2017. At 00:00 on e mail: email@example.com with note: for aerial movement
Prize: 50 euro
This workshop consists of two parts:
First; “Flexibility & balance” part is developed trough ground exercises and second “Laboratory of aerial movement on tissues” takes focus on different exercises and movement on tissues in the air.
1. “Flexibility & balance” serves the objective to warm up whole body, flexibility and core strength coordination and balance development. Those exercises are connected to the second part’s exercises which are performed on tissue. The point is about transforming “aerial positions” on the ground and activation of important body parts with a goal of improving aerial performance. This part gives to the students’ knowledge how to prepare and how to approach to performance of inverted positions and their variations.
2. “Laboratory of aerial movement on tissues” offers practice on tissues, introduces different elements and positions, figures (consisted of few elements) and choreographic wholes. This part gives elementary knowledge of aerial movement techniques to the participants and it’s been more developed through the workshop. Participants are introduced to different approaches to the wide spectrum of elements and figures in performance. They also meet with security measures and ways of body preparation for this kind of movement.
Described program offers the grounds for technique and personal aerial acrobatics style development.